Optimize Blood Circulation for a Wide Variety of Significant Outcomes!
In a landmark clinical study, D'OXYVA® (deoxyhemoglobin vasodilator) recorded consistent blood pressure (BP) reduction of up to 25%* in all participants at all measured times during 4 hours—maintaining healthy BP among diabetic (both Type 1–2) and non-diabetic participants.
*Average results rounded for display, based on number of enrolled subjects in each clinical study with D'OXYVA.Request Clinical Paper >
Generally recommended by doctors:
ACHIEVE—SAVE WITH D'OXYVA® IN
5 MINUTES / DAY—5 TIMES / WEEK
Take it daily—in a few weeks significantly reduce the risks of:
- CHRONIC DIABETIC & VASCULAR, BURN, TRAUMA WOUNDS
- TYPE 1 & 2 DIABETES
- CHRONIC VENUS INSUFFICIENCY
- OSTEOPOROSIS, OSTEOARTHRITIS
- ALZHEIMER'S & PARKINSON'S DISEASE
- HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, STROKE, HYPERTENSION
- VARIOUS TYPES OF CANCERS SUCH AS MULTIPLE MYELOMA
D'OXYVA in various clinical trials has validated leading independent research results and demonstrated above-average results in improving a host of physiological functions at the same time.
- Six years of excellent user feedback and over two dozen clinical studies demonstrated outsized results at clinics and at home with zero adverse events.
- D'OXYVA has been recording significant results also as a varicose vein treatment while delivering major clinical outcomes for well over 90% of users.
Are you in pain? Do you have chronic, burn or trauma wounds healing slowly or not at all? Is amputation imminent? Are you burned out from travel and work and looking to boost your stamina and sleep better? Or suffering from high cholesterol, blood pressure, or sugar? Do you have trouble remembering things or just getting around the house?
People taking D'OXYVA have recorded significant improvements in cardiovascular activity leading to much improved physical activity. As part of a healthy lifestyle, D'OXYVA may help significantly reduce the risk of high blood pressure, hypertension, cholesterol, and diabetes in just 2 or 3 months with taking it 5 times a week. Read other options to help your circulation in "How To Increase Blood Flow And Circulation - Doctor Approved Methods".
Poor circulation is a gateway for a litany of ailments: slow healing, depression, poor complexion, sores, slow metabolism, and more.
D'OXYVA significantly improves sustained oxygen-rich microcirculatory blood flow locally and throughout the body. Its patented and patent-pending method of fully non-invasive, painless, and harmless transdermal delivery is unique only to D'OXYVA.
Taking D'OXYVA daily, users have reported a number of quality of life benefits beyond significantly reducing risks of chronic conditions, including but not limited to:
- Relief from symptoms of microvascular complications
- Significantly increased cardiac function, physical fitness, endurance and strength, muscle size, body tone, faster recovery from sports injuries and surgical trauma
- Improved self-esteem via promoting healthy and radiant skin, complexion, dry skin relief, and acne reduction
- Significant reduction in downtime from other skin treatments and cosmetic procedures when used in combination, reduction in the appearance of scars, cellulite, fat, spider veins and stretch marks
- Promoting and maintaining a healthy weight, improving general mobility, deeper, more restful sleep
- Significant improvement of mental acuity; concentration, problem solving, multitasking, eye-hand coordination, heightened stamina, energy, and focus while managing stress
- Improved vitals across the board during checkups with zero adverse event reports after years of regular use by people with various health, demographic, and ethnic backgrounds
D'OXYVA's platform solution acting as a catalyst for the body to heal and improve itself is purified and vaporized medical carbon dioxide (UN1013 CO2). Purified CO2 is a non-toxic pharmaceutical molecule cleared by the U.S. FDA, the European Medicines Agency, and nearly all drug regulatory agencies worldwide registered in their respective pharmacopeias. Read our regulatory statements.
CO2 is a non-toxic substance and delivering it via transdermal means by D'OXYVA has demonstrated a much better and safer alternative route to inhalation.
The transdermal route with Circularity's platform transdermal technology inherently carries much lower risks but much greater benefits and cost savings than existing or competing modalities.
Circularity Healthcare fills its patented, cGMP-compliant, mini EasyTwist Cartridges™ with medical carbon dioxide and delivers it via its D'OXYVA, fully non-invasive transdermal delivery device.
What it does
D'OXYVA® (deoxyhemoglobin vasodilator) is the only fully non-invasive, non-irritating, non-opioid, and completely painless, transdermal (over the skin) microcirculatory solution with industry-leading clinical research results that does not break the skin's barrier.
In short, based on current leading neurology, immunology, microvascular, and cellular oxygenation science, D'OXYVA is leading the field by quickly targeting to:
Significantly lower the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular complications
Provide complete healing of difficult wounds together with major pain relief and improved quality of life:
- Detoxify the skin and body
- Improve sleep
- Stamina and skin health
- Reduce inflammation
- And much more for all kinds of people
How it works
D'OXYVA's soft water and FDA-cleared medical CO2 vapor mixture readily dissolves in a molecular form in the skin to increase skin perfusion pressure, microcirculation.
It is non-electrical, handheld, painless, fast, and easy to use with no adverse side effects, according to years of user feedback and the results of past clinical trials with D'OXYVA.
It is an affordable, stand alone and adjunct application locally and all over the body. Taking D'OXYVA is easy; hold it against your skin surface for 5 minutes total, like comfortably inserting your thumb or anywhere you are hurt.
Increased oxygen-rich microcirculatory tissue perfusion is widely reported in published clinical research to improve physiological processes including but not limited to wound, tissue healing and repair, athletic performance, stamina, sleep quality, skin health, and much more.
D'OXYVA has recorded instant, outsized, and sustained improvements of the autonomic nervous system (ANS) in the brain leading to major tissue perfusion, blood circulation in macro-, and microcirculation enhancement in controlled human clinical trials (Phase I to III). These benefits result in significant improvements of essential physiological processes and clinical outcomes.
Medical CO2 gas is a widely accepted so-called gasotransmitter acting as a natural vasodilator amongst other beneficial critical signaling funtions when delivered by D'OXYVA's patented and patent-pending process.
D'OXYVA delivers the highest possible concentration of CO2 and has been clinically studied to significantly increase lasting blood flow volume in the microcirculatory system.
In addition, increased microcirculation with CO2 is widely known to increase the perfusion of oxygen.
Shop All Products >